Adult Board Games

Friday, August 25, 2006

Virtual Girls Barefoot Download

“Lesson 2 young man!” she teased. She shifted herself and centered me; I felt her soaking wet, damp pussy hair as the tip of my cock traced against her. I was so close to the opening; I could now feel her large pussy lips against my smooth shaft. I moaned at the touch as the head of my cock came in contact with her wet, warm opening.

Liz put her arm around Lisa's shoulder and guided her into the room and sat her on the bed. "Sweetie, nothing could have happened to you. I promise."

"Princess? Save some hot water for Daddy, okay?" Her father called. Then she heard the bathroom door closing again. She quickly finished showering and shut the water off, pulling back the curtain and stepping out onto the rug. She dried off quickly, wrapping the damp towel around her hair, and grabbed her pink silk robe off the hook on the back of the door, hurriedly putting it on and exiting the bathroom.

"Yes", was my instant reply, "Cum in my mouth, on my face, please, oh god I need your cum, please, I'll do anything, please."

This curious request was too tempting. Lee opened the door to be confronted with a bedraggled figure with water dripping from a less than adequate "waterproof" coat and a rucksack at his feet. Looking closer, she saw it was a boy who seemed to be about fifteen years of age. He repeated his question.

"I don’t know why you care one way or another, Nurse Sterning," Dillon replied, a note of bitterness in his voice. "You get paid even if I don’t get better. In fact, it’s probably better for you if I never recover use of anything. At least you’ll have job security."

“Look I’ll help you. You just lie still there Tom while I get the treatment ready for you.”

It had been over five days since I had last felt the pleasures of cock in my body. I ached and felt wet almost constantly during these times. Weekdays, I was a faithful wife with three kids, a house and business to run, while my husband worked in another city outside of commuting distance. I was anticipating my husband's return, but as I relaxed in bed, sleep took over.

"Aren't you wearing a bra?"

Nickelle leaned her head back and moaned as he teased her. God she missed his touch.

Donna waited a few seconds and went into the room with Kim and she closed the door.

Mindy saw the exchange between Krista and Liz. She wondered if she should spank Jackie there. What it would feel like touching a woman in that place if only for the duration a slap? Jackie’s juices were smearing her thigh. the woman was totally aroused. Should she help her? Christ almighty! She was helping her. With every smack she was bringing her closer to orgasm. Why else would she endure the pain and humiliation? Tentatively, Mindy smacked her deeper into the squirming woman’s slick crevice.

As they both came down of their mind blowing orgasms, Beth rolled off of Jane and turned around to give her new lover a soul searching, deep kiss. Leaning back and looking into her eyes, she remarked, "I think I found a new way to spend our mornings" Jane couldn't agree more.

"My name is Mark. Crissy huh?"

With their lips together she asked, " You hungry now Shuggar?"

I moved as close as I could and whispered in his ear, “Wanna fuck?”

She was Asian, very petite, with a beautiful face and slender body. Her hair was wrapped in a towel, but she sat totally naked in the steam, comfortable with her own nudity. She had small, lovely breasts and a very slender waist. Her stomach was flat and her hips and limbs slender and lovely. Her eyes were closed so I could observe her in detail without discomfort. In a moment, she opened her eyes and looked at me, smiling slightly. I smiled in return and looked away, not wanting her to think I was staring.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home